Are Your Gear Pumps Not Performingas Expected for Your Application?
- If your flow rates or pressures are not meeting design expectations
- If you are experiencing premature wear or having maintenance issues on your pumps idler, idler pins, seals, casings or bushings
- If you need a more efficient pump to move more fluid with less horsepower
Then, Consider Sliding Vane Technology From Blackmer
Blackmer positive displacement pumps have revolutionized the pumping industry with their unique sliding vane technology. This revolutionary rotary vane design allows the pumps to self-adjust for wear to help maintain flow rates. This sliding vane pump design creates excellent self-priming and dry-run capabilities, while also providing sustained performance and trouble-free operation.
ECI is the Exclusive Distributor for
Blackmer Sliding Vane Pumps Throughout Our Region
Download the Product Brochure
Blackmer Sliding Vane Advantages
- Self-adjusts for wear to maintain flow rates
- Self-priming technology eliminates expensive priming systems
- Extended dry-run capability eliminates nuisance current monitoring systems
- Provides sustained performance and trouble-free operation
- Low maintenance and low life-cycle costs, pumps are renewable and repairable
- Requires less horsepower than other pumps; you will spend less on motors initially and less on electricity to power the pump
Need More Reasons?
Contact Our Industrial Pumps Experts