Valued Customers and Friends,
It is my hope that all of you and your families are remaining safe and doing as well as can be expected through these challenging times.
The safety and wellbeing of the entire ECI community, inclusive of all of you, is our top priority. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 virus and seek to understand how we can continually evolve our response to minimize the spread. We believe it is critically important to take proactive measures to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our teams have been working hard to implement new business practices that are enabling us to respond to this growing crisis while remaining true to our mission – to deliver successful customer outcomes 100% of the time.
Following are some of the actions taken and we continue to adapt as new data informs our decision making:
- All ECI locations remain open with a small in-person workforce and a full virtual team. Our many infrastructure investments in technology have enabled us to make this transition to a remote workforce without negative impact to you.
- Our doors have been locked and visitors are being briefly interviewed so that we can understand if they have recently traveled to high risk areas.
- While we are taking prudent precautions, please know our teams remain ready to assist you. Office phones are forwarding to mobile phones to ensure accessibility.
- Non-essential travel is canceled, and meetings are being conducted by phone or WebEx to ensure that our teams and customers continue to communicate while following recommended precautions.
- The ECI Users Exchange was cancelled following guidance from state and local leadership to eliminate large crowds and events.
- We have increased cleaning services at our locations to include additional sanitizing and deep cleaning.
Additionally, we are working with our business partners to ensure that we understand any potential for supply chain interruptions and to mitigate those issues prior to them impacting your business. We recognize that when life returns to normal, your expectation of us will be to deliver the outcomes necessary to keep your business safe and successful. We remain focused and committed to that result.
While we prioritize the safety and well-being of our team above all else, we are here to serve you. Our offices are functional, and we stand ready to perform the essential services required by your company.
Please take care of yourselves and each other and don’t hesitate to let us know how we can help as we work to navigate these challenges together.
President & CEO
Equipment & Controls Inc.